HANDHELD UV DETECTOR SAFESCAN 40H
IDENTIFY BANKNOTES’ UV SECURITY FEATURES
Every modern banknote has integrated UV security features that only show up under ultraviolet light at a certain frequency. The Safescan 40H is designed specifically to help you verify these features and identify potentially counterfeit banknotes.
PERFECT FOR ON-THE-GO UV VERIFICATION
Lightweight and compact, the battery-powered Safescan 40H is the perfect UV counterfeit detector wherever you need fast, portable banknote verification, such as at markets and events or in taxis and delivery vans.
RAPIDLY VERIFY EVERY TYPE OF UV MARKING
The Safescan 40H not only reveals the integrated UV security features in modern banknotes; it also instantly illuminates the UV security features built into today's credit cards, passports and other ID documents, as well as UV ink applied to protect valuable items from theft or confirm event admission.
ADDED VISUAL VERIFICATION
To provide comprehensive manual counterfeit detection, the Safescan 40H has a convenient integrated white LED to help you visually identify the metallic thread, watermarks and microprint built into modern banknotes.
USE WITH THE SAFESCAN 20 FOR MARKING AND DETECTION TOGETHER
The Safescan 40H handheld UV detector is ideal for use with the Safescan 20 UV permanent marker pen. Invisibly mark visitors’ skin or your personal items with the Safescan 20, then use the Safescan 40H to light up the UV ink and validate entry or prove your ownership.
- 4W UV lamp verifies the UV features in banknotes
- Powerful white LED flashlight for checking watermark and security strip
- Verifies credit cards, passports and other ID's
- Suitable for all currencies
- With wrist strap and handy foldable stand for desk use
- Also ideal for use with Safescan 20 UV security marker
- Works on 4 1.5V AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 16 x 5.6 x 2.2 cm
- Weight: 89g
- Power: 4 x 1,5 V AA batteries
- 14 day satisfaction guarantee
- 3 year warranty
- CE certified
IN THE BOX
- Safescan 40H
We Also Recommend