AVNU Display with BrightSign Multi-Touch with PoE+ - 10.1"
Engaging audiences has never been easier. By combining BrightSign’s reliable platform with our commercial grade displays, we have designed an all-in-one solution that is convenient and affordable for projects of all shapes and sizes. Retail stores, restaurants, museums, conference and exhibition venues, universities, healthcare facilities and more will find great value in this product.
Use our displays with BrightSign’s software, or work with us to load your preferred CMS software; just don’t be let down by Windows or Android again.
Stop messing around with complicated cable routing, extra hardware, and hard to use software. The new AVNU displays feature BrightSign Built-In. Powered by PoE+ and optional Beacon technology, they are a great solution for a variety of uses.
A commercial grade 10 point capacitive touch solution designed for the retail hardened environment with the ability to operate in public spaces 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Enhanced BrightSign Module
Get the reliability of BrightSign without having to use an external box. AVNU displays now have BrightSign modules built right into the displays. Easily insert an SD card to play content or manage everything over your network.
Flexible Connectivity and Control
Connect virtually any type of interactive device to a multitude of interactive ports such as GPIO, USB, Ethernet, and Serial. The ability for power over ethernet provides an integrated power and network connection. Eliminating the need for a power adapter, and creates a clutter free install.
Refined and Bright
A sleek, stylish yet rugged design with simple installation and maintenance offer the perfect solution for today’s marketplace. At 350 nits these displays are nearly double the brightness of your average tv.
The Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module enables you to network using Wi-Fi and operate Bright Beacon via Bluetooth. This module is installed inside the display for embedded wireless bluetooth functionality. It supports 802-11a/b/g/n protocols.
Display and Sound
- 10.1 Inch LCD with 16:10 aspect ratio
- 10 points multi-touch (Capacitive)
- 350 nits maximum brightness
- 1280×800 high resolution @ 60Hz
- View Angle: 178° x 178°
- Built-in Stereo Speakers 1.5 watt x 2
- Anti-finger print oleophobic coating
- Metal commercial construction
- Impact resistant hardened glass face
- Optional Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Module (M.2 (E) Keyed Connector)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
- 3.5mm audio out (analog)
- USB 2.0 x2 (also supports content updates)
- Phoenix GPIO Port (4 pin bi-directional terminal block)
- 3.5mm RS-232 Serial Port
- 3.5mm IR In/Out
- External MicroSD Slot (SDHC and SDXC); SDHC storage up to 32GB SDXC storage up to 2TB
- VESA compatible 75×75(mm)
- Input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 0.5A Max.
- Output: 12V, 2A
- UL/CB certified power supplies
- Interchangeable connector system including plugs for US, EU, UK, and AUS.
- PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet +) stable single wire installation
- Operating temperature: 5° to 40°C, humidity 10% to 85%
- Storage temperature: -20° to 50°C, humidity 5% to 95%
Dimensions Product and Package
- Product Size
254.8mm (W) x 173.5mm (H) x 36mm (D)
10.03″ (W) x 6.83″ (H) x 1.41″ (D)
Net: 1Kg / 2.20lbs
Gross: 2Kg / 4.40lbs
- Package Size
422.27mm (W) x 327.02mm (H) x 82.55mm (D)
16.625″ (W) x 12.875″ (H) x 3.25″ (D)
- Free BrightAuthor Software
- BrightSign Network Options
- Video Codecs: H.265, H.264(<PEG-4, Part 10), MPEG-2, MPEG-1
- Video Containers: .ts, .mpg, .vob, .mov, .mp4, .m2ts, .wmv
- Images: BMP, JPEG, PNG
- Audio: Mp2, Mp3, AAC, and WAV (Ac3 is passed through)
- H.265 Decoding: smaller file sizes and lower bitrates than H.264
- HTML5: hardware-accelerated engine that plays modular HTML assets flawlessly alongside high-bandwidth video
- BrightBeacon™: 2-way Bluetooth/Beacon communication between mobile devices and signage
- BrightWall™: synchronized playback across multiple displays
- Zones: playback multiple content types on a single screen
- Mosaic Mode: simultaneously play a multitude of smaller resolution videos that add up to the maximum video resolution of the player
- IP Streaming: play streaming media
- IP Streaming Server: serve IP streams from local storage
- Interactivity: connect virtually any type of interactive device to a multitude of interactive ports GPIO, USB, Serial
- Live Feeds: Live Data, Live Text, MRSS, Twitter, Flickr, etc.
- Tagging: BrightSign Network users can assign media and player tags for highly targeted content distribution
- BrightSign App: update signs with an iOS device
- Geo-Fencing: trigger playback based on location (requires USB dongle)
- Sign Preview: preview presentation playback in BrightAuthor
- Remote Snapshot: remotely view a snapshot image of the display’s playback
- BrightPlates™: easy template-based sign creation service
- Networking: update, manage and schedule your signage
- B-deploy: A setup feature to deploy many players at once
- Wireless/Bluetooth M.2 Module
- USB Button Pads
- MicroSD Class 10 cards (various capacities)
In the Box
- Remote Control
- 1 Phoenix GPIO connector
- Interchangeable Adapter Power Supply
- (1) 8GB Class 10 MicroSD Card
- MicroSD card security door
- Quick Start Guide
We Also Recommend